Canister Vacuums Cleaners
Virginia Vacuums sells a wide range of new and refurbished canister vacuums including top name brands including Miele, Hoover, Bissell, Eureka, and Dirt Devil. Our vacuums will handle all of our cleaning needs and ensure that your living spaces are neat and clean. Canister vacuums handle any cleaning job and by using their various attachments, they easily clean carpets, hardwood flooring, tile, vinyl flooring, upholstery, curtains, ceilings, and even walls. They also make it easy to clean under beds and other hard-to-reach places due to their long wand feature.
In addition to these fantastic features, there are the on-board tools like the crevice tool, upholstery brush, and a dusting brush. Extra accessories include a deluxe 12″ hardwood floor brush and a combo area rug/hard floor brush. This vacuum comes in a beautiful blueberry color.
All midsize canisters models come with HEPA filtration and Jessie comes with a 2-year parts and labor warranty and a 7-year warranty on the motors.
The Simplicity Moxie features a full 12-amps of cleaning power and a 100% sealed, 7-stage, S-Class HEPA filtration system with an impressive 5-year bumper to bumper repair warranty. Moxie is the ideal vacuum for mid to large sized houses with kids and pets. Moxie has a durable, steel bottom plate, steel brush roll, 2 rows of replaceable brush strips, and comes with a lifetime warranty on the serpentine belt.
Extra accessories include a deluxe 12” hardwood floor brush, a combo area rug/hard floor brush, and a deluxe dusting brush. This vacuum comes in a deep sky blue color.
- Clean Air System construction of the canister keeps all the dust inside, providing maximum protection for indoor air quality.
- Super Clean Air Filter traps dust particles.
- The 1200 Watt Miele Vortex motor provides a strong suction with optimal usage of power.
- Miele vacuum cleaners are tested to last an average of 20 years residential use. (Approximately 45 minutes per week at the highest setting.)
- Pre-motor filter protects the motor from debris and adds another level of air filtration.
- Impressive 29.5-foot operating radius with a convenient automatic cord rewind switch.
- Durable ABS plastic body and independent, rubber, 360 degree swivel wheels that won’t damage floors and provides unmatched maneuverability.
- State-of-the-art soft touch finish is scratch-resistant with a contemporary appeal.
- Exclusive rib-cage canister design allows the air to continuously circulate around the entire bag, maintaining strong airflow as the bag becomes full.
- Large G/N AirClean dust bag with a 4.76 quart capacity that allows for longer use.
- Dust bag indicator lights alerts you when you need to replace the dust bag.
- Safety shut-off prevents the motor from overheating in the event that a damaging item is sucked up.
- Silence Insulation makes for extremely quiet operation. Even at the highest setting, you can still hear the phone ring!
- Lightweight, only 9.5 pounds, making it easy to maneuver.
- Ergonomic handle assembly keeps the strain off your wrist, while allowing for maximum suction of the vacuum.
- The stainless steel telescopic wand fully extends and retracts to increase reach while the Capri also offers two space-saving park positions, making it easy to store and carry.
- Automatic shut off feature whenever the vacuum is placed in a park position for convenience and energy conservation.
- Comes with the STB 205-3 Turbobrush for low to medium pile carpet. This air driven floor tool is best suited for area rug and low to medium pile carpet.
- SBB3 parquet floor tool is perfect for all of your smooth surface cleaning. Combined with the STB 205-3, these tools make the Capri a great all around floor cleaner.
- VarioClip attachments include a crevice tool for tight spaces, a dust brush for delicate cleaning, and an upholstery tool for furniture and curtains.
- 7-year warranty on the motor and body casing and a 1-year limited warranty on parts.
STB 205-3 Turbobrush: This lightweight carpet tool is driven by the suction and movement of the vacuum cleaner. It features an 11″ wide brush roll, floating head design, and a 360° swivel neck for excellent maneuverability. The turbobrush is recommended for gentle cleaning and restoring crushed carpet nap of low to medium pile carpets with lighter densities.
Ergonomic Handle Assembly: The standard ergonomic handle assembly makes vacuuming a breeze with its smooth contour.